2.20.2014

Stream of consciousness - extreme edition.

The mirrors are crackedcrackedcracked why are they distorted stop looking stop looking stop looking your hair looks bad my brother got a haircut I liked it better longer and when did I notice my breathing in out in out inhale outhale inhale outhale my hands are shaking what book was it that had a grandpa with shaking hands with palsy I think it was matched I didn't like that book it was boring even when things were happening and the characters pissed me off and it pisses me off that people call "Romeo and Juliet" a love story it's an effing tragedy it was never meant to be a love story and also mockingjay pissed me off a lot because katniss (and my phone autocorrected katniss to Latinas) was a whiner and gale don't get me started on gale and I'll be honest I laughed when she killed coin (spoilers) and I just thought about River Song and I criedcriedcriedcriedcried and cal and the kids that aren't and eleven and ten and davidtennantdavidtennantdavidtennant and my sister thinks I'm moody and my mom dismissed me when I said I wanted to go on birth control and that didn't feel good and my snapchat is bad at push notifications and I'll be really surprised if you actually read this post all the way to here.

Whoo! The excitement! Throw caution to the wind! And also grammar and punctuation and capitalization and spaces and logic!


--Alis 

P.S. Is this different enough yet?



9 comments:

  1. I love that we just got to take a tour inside your head. It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this. And I like how your phone autocorrected Katniss to Latinas. I don't know why that was so funny but it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how you mentioned River Song and then David Tennant 3 times. I really loved taking a journey through your head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. Love. You're. Writing. So. Effing. Much. I. Might. Die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good. Took you to so many different places but it all connected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is actually a summary of my life. I want so badly to meet and talk to you. Thanks for the stroll around your thoughts, I really enjoyed this.

    Really.

    A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to re-read this three times because my brain read it as fast as I think the first time and then it corrected your punctuation the second time and then I actually read it, because the first two times confused me.
    Point is I liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the excitement. Whoo! I also disliked Matched a lot.

    ReplyDelete