2.16.2014

Confessions made to my pillow and also to you.

I can't eat lamb. It tastes fine, I just can't stomach the thought of eating a baby sheep.
I'm half in love with my best guy friend's older brother.
Half of the lightbulbs in my room are out and I haven't felt like replacing them yet.
I sprayed a spider with bathroom cleaner until it died and its carcass is still in a corner of the bathroom because I don't want to have to get close enough to pick it up.
I should be sleeping. I'm blogging.
I hate the scratching of mechanical pencils.
It's 12:18 right now. Coincidentally, that is also my mile time.
I think the scale in my bathroom is off a few pounds. I still use it to weigh myself.
I have a Dr Pepper addiction.
Being emotionally raw is important to me. The only time I can really feel the power of my emotions, though, is through dancing and writing. In everything else I'm what you might call "emotionally congested."
I can handle blood and organs. I can't handle needles or bones.
Being lonely is preferable to being rejected, so lonely is my default state.
The fact that the clock on my wall and my wristwatch on my nightstand tick at different times bothers me - a lot.
I consider musical taste compatibility an extremely important part of a relationship.
I'm really bad at trusting.
I'm really good at leading people on.
I'm really bad at commitment. (The three are connected.)
My bed is my favorite place to be.
My glasses prescription is really strong.
I don't think I've brushed my hair in two weeks. Thank the heavens for conditioner.
As much as I hate wearing clothes, I don't think the nudist life is for me.
One time I watched a tlc show about selling realty in a nudist colony. I've never seen so many naked rears in my life.
My style has gotten progressively more preppy over the years. I can't decide if that's a good thing or not.
I frequently get anxiety over the fact that I'm going to have to go to the singles ward soon.
My pillow is covered in makeup stains.
It's telling me to go to bed now.

This has been Late Night Alis.
(In case you were curious.)



5 comments:

  1. This was really great. Keep sharing your beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more Late Night Alis.

    Also, just out of curiosity, is it A-liss, or Alice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late nights: when the truth comes out.

    ReplyDelete