4.29.2014

Things I'm afraid of

(Who cares if we already had fear week. I do what I want.)
  • Failing the AP calc test. A big possibility considering my 16% in that class
  • The singles ward
  • The Truth
  • Being kidnapped
  • Being raped
  • Getting pregnant from being raped
  • Spiders
  • Being loved
  • Not being loved
  • People judging my insta posts. Like, all 8 of them
  • STDs
  • My own heart
  • The helium shortage and the threat of never having balloons again
  • BYU
  • Returned missionaries
  • Marriage
  • Cancer
  • Heart attacks
  • Left turns
  • Freeways
  • Car accidents
  • Death
  • Having no money
  • People not liking my jokes
  • People not liking my writing
  • People not liking me
  • Running without a sports bra
  • Running
  • People telling me I'm good at something
  • Commitment
  • Fear
  • Alzheimer's
  • Having bad breath
  • Heaven
  • Hell
  • That someday I might meet one of my celebrity idols and I'll be wearing my cutoff sweatpants that are covered in paint and nail polish and my shirt from the spirit bowl that has also paint on it (don't be fooled. I don't art. It's from painting walls) and cutoff sleeves again because I guess I just hate wearing clothes and I'll free my limbs whenever possible and my hair will look like I haven't washed it in a couple days and I'll smell like deodorant and sweat but that would probably happen even if I looked like I gave a damn about how I looked because I would be super nervous and I doubt that would make me smell good and my deo probably wouldn't be up for the task and I'd be eating cheez-its or something and they'd be like "should we take this strange drooling girl to the hospital? And by the hospital I mean the local asylum?"
  • The local asylum (do we have one of those?)
  • Lexi Sheffield because I read her blog(s) instead of the Book of Mormon because I like them approx. 69 times more which is probably one of the reasons I'm going to Hell
  • The fact that I laugh at the number 69, which is another one of the reasons I'm probably going to Hell
  • You
  • Me
  • He him that one boy man kid
  • Admitting that I'm afraid of God
  • God

          --Erin




5 comments:

  1. This got so fantastic once you started rambling.

    That sounds weird. It's a compliment, I promise.

    The bullet that's super long = Super good.

    And that part about Lexi is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I was eating Cheez-It's as I read this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts like this. They're random and honest and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Erin.
    Here's to hanging out soon.
    And I am so flattered I almost peed my pants when I saw that line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant. As always. Also reading this in your voice made it a trillion times better.

    ReplyDelete