5.15.2014

#plottwist

You went to her yesterday.

She broke it off.

You still won't tell me who she even is, but....



Her loss.



That's why I think I'll tell you that I think I love you and I think it'll make our friendship awkward but I think that even if we had a relationship it would be awkward but I also think we'd be perfect and that's why I think I need to tell you.

You probably aren't God's gift to women, but I'm still hoping that you're his gift to me.

I love you, and I need to tell you. 

As afraid as I am of feeling my smile turn to stone again, I'm more afraid of never being with you. I'm afraid of the urge I get to talk to you whenever I have extra time and the smile I always have around you. I'm afraid of how easily our conversations flow and I'm afraid of how natural it feels to be near you.

I'm less afraid of you and more afraid of myself.

That won't stop me, though.

There's a chance that you could love me and I'm not going to waste it because i don't want to be a coward. I don't think you could love a coward. I'm going to be brave and I'm going to tell you how I feel.



I wish you could hear my heart right now because it's whispering hope.




--Erin


3 comments:

  1. "it's whispering hope" Whispering. Whispering. Whoa.
    It is odd, but part way through I started singing "that's how you know" from Enchanted in my head..

    ReplyDelete